Getting Vietnam visa on arrival on Saturday and Sunday
Many visitors do not prepare for Vietnam visa until they have only 1 or 2 days left. On Saturday and Sunday, Vietnam Immigration Department does not work, if you would like to obtains your visa approval letter on weekend, you can use our special service. Please follow these steps:
Step 1. Submit online application with super ugent processing service
Filling in your application informations, select the Super Urgent (4 working hours) on Express service option via our Online Application Gateway: https://www.visaonarrival.net/apply.html
Forward all follow required informations through Message field:
- The address of city and the country where you depart from.
- The departure time.
- Arrival time of your flight (Vietnam local time - Hanoi GMT+7).
You will received a confirmation email contains Order ID (*) and Password.
Step 2. Pay the Emergency Weekend Service Fee
Fee for emergency processing for visa on arrival on weekend is US$ 160. Pay this addition fee via our secure payment gateway: https://www.visaonarrival.net/payment.html
On Message field, include the content: Addition fee for emergency weekend process of your Order ID (*)
Note: The total fee for urgent weekend processing depends on your type and validaty of visa. For example, to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival with 1 month - single entry on weekend, the total fee is:
(1) 1 month - single entry fee: $18.99
(2) Super Urgent processing fee (issue for 4 hours): +$30.00
(3) Emergency processing fee on weekend: +$160.00
Total Fee: $208.99 (1) + (2) + (3)
Step 3. Contact Us
Contact our 24/7 hotline: 0084 0903 232 848 (English) / 0084-906-847-588 (Vietnamese) to confirm your emergency booking.
After receiving your application and payment, we will process the visa immediately. When the Visa Approval Letter is issued, we will send you via email as an attachment.
Things you should prepare after receive Approval Letter from us:
- Check all the informations in the visa approval letter is correct.
- Download and print the Approval Letter, show to the Airlines when you get on board.
- Prepare 2 latest passport - size photos (in color, white background, 4*6 cm, with straight forward face).
- Download Visa on arrival form, printed in two documents, glued photos and filled informations. This form is submitted to immigration officer at the Vietnam airport upon you arrival.
- The stamping fee by cash in USD, this fee depends on your type and validity of visa.
If you have any troubles with your visa application, please contact us.