GUIDANCE ON ENTRY INTO VIETNAM
Pre - approval letter in JPEG
We are pleased to inform that your visa application was accepted. The Visa Pre-approval has been issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department (Please see the file in JPG format attached to the cover email).
Note: Please print out the Pre-approval letter mentioned above and carefully follow further guidance in Sections 2 and 3 below.
- Visa letter has a lot of informations of another passengers but you don’t worry, the immigration department will find and check your information on visa letter with your passport information, the another one don’t relate to that.
I have a good way for you to easy get your visa but don’t wait for a long long time at your airport. This is FAST TRACK SERVICE below.
WHY DO YOU USE FAST TRACK SERVICE
- CHEAP : low service fee, no hidden charge
- SAVE YOUR TIME: ONLY 15 MINTUTES to have visa but don’t need to work through another person.
- Trustworthy: convenient, comfortable, stay away the hassle and health problem
- If the client don’t use this service, it wastes a lot of times to stay in line and waiting for visa, so tired after a long flight.
- Everything about Fast Track Service, you can click on the link below to have a lot of information.
- Entry And Exit Form
To save your time at Vietnam airport, we recommend you:
- to print out the ENTRY AND EXIT Form in MSWord format attached to the cover email; Download form
- to glue your photo(s) mentioned in Section 3(i) below to the Entry and Exit form as required; and
- to fill in all required information.
- Required Documents/Fee to be filed with Vietnam Immigration Office at the border checkpoint
Please have these below been available prior to your travelling to file with Vietnam Immigration Office at Vietnam airport upon arrival:
- 02 latest passport-sized photos (color, 4x6cm size, with a face straight forward);
- A print-out Pre-Approval Letter mentioned in Section 1 above;
- A fully filled Entry and Exit Form mentioned in Section 2 above;
- A passport has at least six months of validity from the entry date; and
- Visa-stamping fee (to get visa stamp on your passport) of US$ 25/person for one/three month single-entry, US$ 50/person for one/three month multilp-entry, US$ 95/person for six month and US$135/person for one year visa: to be paid by the traveller directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officials at the airport border checkpoint.
Note: visa-stamping fee must be paid in cash and may be in USD or its equivalent in Euro, Pounds, VND and another exchangeable currencies.
- Other notes
- At the arrival Vietnam airport (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or Danang), please find the border checkpoint (visa upon arrival office) to file them with documents mentioned in Section 3 above; and
- Your official visa shall be granted and labeled directly into your passport.
- Vietnam Visa Express
- How to get Vietnam visa for Uk citizens from Chiang Mai, Thailand?
- Visa for Vietnam – Foreigners and overseas Vietnamese should know.
- Safety Tips while Traveling
- Application Instructions
- Overseas Vietnamese Visa Exemption
- How to get a 5 Year Visa Exemption
- Vietnam Visa Exemption
- Vietnam Visa Guide and Tips
- Vietnam Customs procedures
- Codes of Visas and Temporary Residence Cards