Customer Satisfaction is VisaOnArrival.net's #1 Priority!
We are confident you will be happy, and even offer you a full 100% money back guarantee. We're here to help you as well with 24/7 phone, email support by friendly support agents. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 minutes after ordering, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount. Please note that this is only for normal processing service does not apply to urgent service.
100% money refund guarantee!
You can cancel your visa application before your order was changed to status of “processing”, you can do so without any charges or penalties via email or phone. In such cases, a full refund will be given. To get refund and cancel order, please email us via email@example.com
This image is the details list of refunding we have made for customers.
- This visa is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped at the arrival airports. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa approval letter is issued.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your visa application after your order was changed to status of “processing”, no refund will be given and the service will be completed.
- No refund will be given once your visa approval letter was approved by Vietnam Immigration and was delivered to your email based on notification titled "Your Visa Application has been accepted"
- No cancellation and no refund will be made in case you decline to get a visa approval letter containing incorrect details caused by mistakes from your side. We strongly recommend you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
- All the fees will be refunded in case your application is declined and depending on card issuers, the refund process may take 15-20 working days.
For more information about refund of service, please contact us. We encourage you have any suggestions, complaining to our service via firstname.lastname@example.org