- How it works
- What you get
- How to apply
- What it costs
Complete secure application
Receive Approval Letter via email
Get visas stamped upon arrival
No driving, parking and standing in line at an Embassy
Real-time status checking
Prompt support via phone, email 24/7
Guaranteed accuracy, privacy and security
✓ No Hidden Fees
✓ No Cancelation Fees
✓ Complete Transparency
✓ 100% Moneyback Guarantee
View More ›
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Visa-on-arrival (VOA) is the most comfortable way to obtain Vietnam visa without wasting time. Vietnam visa on arrival is legimated and supported by Vietnam Immigration Department. The visa approval letter is issued by the Immigration Office, so it a legitimate document.
With Visa on arrival, travelers to Vietnam will get their Vietnam visa stamped at the Vietnam Airport. Thus, it is applicable to air travelers only, not land or sea travelers. However, you are free to exit at any port.
All you need are: Fill in "Online Application Form", pay the service fee, get your "Visa approval letter" via email and pick up your visa at Vietnam airport upon arrival.
Why Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Hassle-free - Online procedure, no passport send-off
- Convenience - Applicable for all air-travelers to Vietnam
- Faster - Maximum 48 hour processing time
- Cheaper - Low service fee, no hidden charge
- More accessible - Best choice for those living far from Vietnam Embassies
There are two types of fees when applying for Visa on arrival Vietnam:
- Service fee: This fee is paid directly to the agent for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing their visa approval letters.
- Stamping fee: Pay directly to Immigration officers at Vietnamese airport in cash (in USD or VND), no credit cards are accepted. 45 USD for 1 month or 3 month single entry visa, 65 USD for 1 month multiple entry visa and 95 USD for 3 month multiple entry visa.
For further details, please refer to our Visa Fees page.
You can use the visa-on-arrival at:
Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
No original passport sending is required when applying for Vietnam visa-on-arrival, so applicants should make sure that all the information filled in the Visa application is correct. Once the Visa approval letter is issued, no amendment can be made. And if you wish to make any change, you must apply for a new one.
Viet Travel Service .,JSC
License Number: 0103913139
Head Office: No.28, Nguyen Huy Tuong street, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh City: 82/2/25B, Dinh Bo Linh. Ward 26, Binh Thanh District